Potato salad fall edition!
• Heat up the oven to 220 C.
• Put the potatoes with some olive oil and salt and pepper on a tray, cut them if they are too large/you have a lack of time and/or patience.
• Let the potatoes get golden for about 20-30 mins. You might have to turn down the heat to 200 C in the end, so keep an eye on them.
• In the meantime; cut up the dino kale and add them to the potato tray together with some olive oil for the last 10-15 mins.
• When the potatoes and kale are ready, put them into a serving bowl.
• Cut the apples in half and cut them up.
Pour away the fluid from the sun dried tomatoes and add them, the capers (with some of the fluid), the apples and the chunk to the salad. Mmmm.