- Slice pears and figs in thin slices or wedges.
- Toast your walnuts in a dry frying pan until golden and fragrant, chop the nuts coarsely.
- Using a butter knife or the back of a teaspoon, smear small dollops of Spread onto a wooden cutting board. Start in the top left corner and work your way down the cutting board.
- Once you’ve filled the entire surface with Spread, add your sliced fruit.
- Finish off with the toasted nuts and a drizzle of agave and sea salt. Make sure to sprinkle as evenly as you can so you get a bit of everything in every bite!
Enjoy with freshly baked sourdough bread.