Creamy Spread Tiramisu
- 250 ml plant-based whipping cream
- A pack of Creamy Spread (150 g)
- 2 dl sugar (1 for creamy filling and 1 for coffee mixture but feel free to adjust for desired level of sweetness)
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- A pinch of vanilla bean powder
- 1/2 a pack of Ladyfinger biscuits
- 2 dl strong coffee
- ½ dl of sugar
- A small splash of almond extract or almond liqueur
- 1 dl cocoa powder
- Grab a bowl and an electric mixer and whip the cream until soft peaks form. Add spread, sugar, vanilla bean and mix until smooth.
- Prepare hot coffee on the side in a small bowl and mix in the sugar and almond extract until fully dissolved.
- Time for assembly! Dip the ladyfingers in the coffee mixture and place throughout the bottom in a rectangular baking dish. Top with the creamy filling and dust some cocoa powder on the surface, don’t be afraid to add a generous amount.
- Repeat this procedure until all the biscuits are used up as well as the cream filling. Dust with more cocoa powder and place in the fridge for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight. Enjoy!
MORE CREAMY SPREAD RECIPES: