Pull Apart Bread
- A white loaf of bread
- Garlic & Herb Stockeld Cream cheese
- Handful of fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- Turn your oven on to 200 C.
- Chop up some fresh parsley and mix with the Garlic & Herb cream cheese.
- Get a white bread loaf and cut it into slices or checkered pattern, about ¾ through using a serrated knife.
- Add small spoonful of the cheese mixture in between the cracks (lol) and finish off with a generous drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.