1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
2. Add the carrots to an oven safe baking dish and pour over A LOT of salt. Let this bake for 30-40 minutes in the oven.
3. Take out the carrots and let them cool off. Rinse off the excess salt.
4. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade and slice the carrot thinly using a mandoline (a potato peeler or a sharp knife works fine too).
5. Place the carrot in the marinade and let that sit for as long as possible. Preferably overnight.
6. Assemble by spreading a generous amount of Stockeld Spread onto the toasted bagel halves. Add a few slices of lox along with some chopped red onion & dill! Smash the two halves together and enjoy.