- Cook the pasta al dente, save 200 ml of the pasta water.
- Slice the garlic thinly and fry in olive oil on low heat until soft.
- Add the wine and let simmer for a minute.
- Add the spread, zest from one lemon and juice from one half, heat gently while stirring until everything has melted together into a creamy sauce.
- Add a handful chopped parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the cooked pasta to the sauce in the pan along with some pasta water to thin.
- Toss to mix, making sure all the pasta is covered in sauce.
Serve topped with chopped pistachios, more parsley, lemon zest and black pepper.