- Mix all the ingredients and add whole sesame seeds and salt at the end.
- Mix together all the ingredients and add more canola oil to reach the desired creaminess.
Red pepper salsa:
- Rinse, de-seed the bell peppers, and cut them into coarse pieces.
- Coat them in canola oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast in the oven at 190 until they’re slightly browned and soft.
- Add freshly chopped parsley and shallots to the peppers and add a dash of sherry vinegar.
- Rinse and wash the Jerusalem artichoke thoroughly.
- Bake in the oven until soft at 155 degrees Celsius.
- Let cool and slice into halves.
- Fry in a hot frying pan until golden brown.
- Sprinkle some of the zatar you made and add some fresh parsley.
- Finish off with a dash of sherry vinegar in the frying pan.
Stockeld Creamy Spread mix:
- Finely chop the ingredients and zest the lemon. Combine in a bowl and add some olive oil to make it creamier.
- Blend everything except for the olive oil in a blender.
- Carefully pour in the olive oil in stages while the mixer is running.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
Sweet vinaigrette for rocket lettuce:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and add to rocket lettuce just before serving.
- Peel the pomegranate (be careful, it will splash on your clothes and everything around you!)
- Rinse the sesame seeds in cold water.
Time to assemble! Toast the bread in a frying pan, on both sides. Place on a plate and add the Creamy Spread mixture, red bell pepper salsa, a few pickles, jerusalem artichokes, zatar mayo, hummus, dressed rocket lettuce, zoug and pomegranate. Finish it all off with toasted sesame seeds!