Preheat your Pan:
- Place a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat to preheat.
Prepare Stockeld Melt:
- Take the Stockeld Melt cheese out of the package.
Assemble the Sandwiches:
- Lay out the four slices of bread.
- Place 2 slices of Stockeld Melt on two of the bread slices.
Add Optional Flavor:
- If you like, sprinkle minced garlic, caramelised onions, or jalapeños over the cheese for an extra kick.
Top with Bread Slices:
- Place the remaining two slices of bread on top to form sandwiches.
Mayo/Butter the Bread:
- Spread a thin layer of vegan mayo or butter on the outside of each sandwich. This will help achieve a crispy golden-brown crust.
Grill the Sandwiches:
- Carefully place the sandwiches on the preheated skillet or griddle.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Once both sides are grilled to perfection and the cheese is melted, remove the sandwiches from the heat.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh herbs like basil or parsley on top for a burst of freshness.
Serve your plant-based grilled cheese sandwiches hot and enjoy the gooey goodness of Stockeld Melt!