No-bake Stockeld Cheesecake
This makes a thinner cheesecake, double the amounts in the cheesecake batter to get a higher cake.
- 2 dl vegan whipping cream
- 1 dl gel-sugar (gelesocker multi)
- 2 x 150 g Creamy Spread Original
- ½ tsp vanilla bean powder
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 20 biscoff cookies
- 75 g margarine
- Start by grinding up the cookies in a blender and melting the margarine. Mix the melted margarine with the ground up cookies and press into the bottom of a cake pan using your hands. Bake this in the oven at 200 for 5 minutes, this will make everything stick together nicely.
- In a small pot, add the vegan cream and the gel-sugar and simmer for 1 minute or until the sugar dissolves.
- Whisk the Creamy spread together with lemon zest and lemon juice, as well as the vanilla.
- Once the sugar and cream mixture has cooled a little, add it to the Spread mixture and whisk for 3 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Add the cheesecake batter to the crust and let cool for at least 4 hours in the fridge. Top with fruit of choice, preferably something seasonal!