- 1 jar (150g) Spread
- 350g gingerbread cookies
- 150g melted plant-based chocolate
- Melt the chocolate over a water bath or in the microwave. (If you use the microwave, make sure to heat the chocolate in intervals so it doesn't explode in there ;))
- Place your gingerbread cookies in a blender. Blend until you have a sand-like texture. Pour the crumbs into a bowl.
- Using a spatula, press the Creamy spread into the cookie crumbs until a smooth dough is formed.
- Roll into small truffle-sized balls and leave to chill for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Dip the gingerbread-balls in the melted chocolate using a toothpick. Make sure to shake off the excess by tapping it against the corner of the bowl.
- Finally, sprinkle some more crumbles on top to garnish!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Thyme Roasted Carrots w/ Garlic & Herbs SpreadLet's cook!