• Cook the pasta al dente in a saucepan with well-salted water.
• Finely chop onion, crush the garlic and slice the mushrooms.
• Add half of the oil and thyme to a large pan for a minute, add the onion, garlic and mushrooms (it will look like a lot but they will shrink as they release liquid) and cook for about 8 minutes, until the mushrooms have reduced in size and started to brown.
• Add a little extra oil and the soy sauce, give it a toss and one more minute of cooking.
• Then add the spinach and the cooked pasta along with a scoop of pasta water, a squeeze of lemon juice and the toasted walnuts. Let cook together for a minute. Season to taste.
• Discard the thyme sprig and the crushed garlic and divide into two bowls.
• Crumble the Chunk generously on top. Zest the remaining lemon and top with freshly ground black pepper.
Note: This recipe can be doubled, just cook the mushrooms in two batches so you don’t over crowd the pan.