Next 🧀 - drop:
- 3,5 dl flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 2 dl of oat milk
- 2 dl vegan yoghurt
- Fry in vegan butter
- 1 tub Spread
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar/vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Zest from ½ a lemon
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- Fresh berries (we used strawberries and blueberries)
- A drizzle of maple syrup
- Mix dry ingredients first and then add the wet ingredients.
- Using a wisk, beat the batter until it’s well combined and free from lumps.
- Be careful not to over-beat the batter! Stop the minute it all comes together.
- Heat a pan on a medium heat with vegan butter.
- Ladle small scoops of batter into the pan and flip once small bubbles have formed on the surface.
- While the pancakes are cooking, prepare the spread cream by combining spread, vanilla, golden syrup and lemon.
- Stack the fluffy pancakes and serve with fresh berries, maple syrup, and a big dollop spread cream.
MORE CREAMY SPREAD RECIPES: