Zucchini & Lemon Pizza
- 1 ready-to-eat pizza dough
- 1 zucchini
- Lemonzest from half a lemon
- Some thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Put on the oven to 250 C.
- Roll out the dough on a plate and put on the spread.
- Cut the zucchini into thin round pieces, as thin as possible.
- Put the zucchini on the top of the spread, grate the lemon zest and put on some olive oil on top.
- The last toppings should be some fresh thyme and salt and peppar.
- Then swish into the oven, for about 10-15 mins, until the crusts looks brown. Enjoy!