Creamy Velvet Pasta
- 150 g Stockeld Spread
- 1 jar of sun-dried tomatoes
- A handful of walnuts (optional)
- Pasta for 4 people
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive oil
- Creamy velvet sauce: mix the jar of sun-dried tomatoes and some of the oil from the jar together with Stockeld Spread, walnuts, basil and salt and pepper until a smooth consistency.
- Boil the pasta in heavily salted water.
- Pour the pasta in a pot and blend it with the creamy velvet sauce.
- Top with some basil leaves, salt+pepper and olive oil!
Quick dinner in 15 mins!
MORE CREAMY SPREAD RECIPES: