Green Spread Lasagna
- Lasagne sheets
- 1 zucchini
- 2 cups of spinach, frozen
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon, both zest and juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of Vegetable stock
- 2 tubs (300g) of Stockeld Spread
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups of water
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Handful of fresh thyme
- A squeeze of agave syrup for sweetness
- 3 tbsp of vegan butter
- Turn the oven to 200 C.
- Roughly chop onions and fry them in a generous amount of olive oil.
- Shred zucchini and add it to the pan along with finely chopped cloves of garlic.
- Fry for 5-10 mins and add lemon zest and lemon juice, frozen spinach and a pinch of salt & pepper.
- For the sauce, heat up a small pot over medium heat with olive oil, spread, veggie stock and spices. Bring to a simmer and thin it out with water.
- Pour the sauce into the greens and mix.
- Time for layering! Alternate sauce and lasagne sheets until the baking tray is filled and top it all off with vegan butter.
- Bake in the oven for 40 mins or until golden brown.